Your cart is empty now. Please add some products to your cart.
Best Kerosene Stove for Canners, Large Skillets, Large Pots
This stove is designed for canning. It has lots of heat - 14,000 btus - more than a large burner on a gas or electric range, plus it has a large cooking grate with 5 support points for canners. Variable heat control down to a slow simmer.
- Great for everyday use and also big and hot for use with large pots and canners.
- Comes fully assembled
- Holds 5.8 quarts of fuel, uses about 1 pint per hour (17 ounces)
- Burns up to 11 hours per tank
- Multi-Wick stoves have multiple cotton wicks, arranged in a circle, that can be raised or lowered to control the heat output. More wicks = more heat.
- Stove comes with one wickset - extra wicksets available at very competitive prices
- Dimensions: 13 7/8" diameter, 12 3/8" high. With cooking grate, stove is 13 1/4" high.
Current Reviews: 1