Best Kerosene Stove for Canners, Large Skillets, Large Pots
This stove is designed for canning. It has lots of heat - 14,000 btus - more than a large burner on a gas or electric range, plus it has a large cooking grate with 5 support points for canners. Variable heat control down to a slow simmer.
- Great for everyday use and also big and hot for use with large pots and canners.
- Comes fully assembled
- Holds 5.8 quarts of fuel, uses about 1 pint per hour (17 ounces)
- Burns up to 11 hours per tank
- Multi-Wick stoves have multiple cotton wicks, arranged in a circle, that can be raised or lowered to control the heat output. More wicks = more heat.
- Stove comes with one wickset - extra wicksets available at very competitive prices
- Dimensions: 13 7/8" diameter, 12 3/8" high. With cooking grate, stove is 13 1/4" high.