A 2-burner stove for the budget minded. Two 7,000 BTU burners. Assembly required.
- A GREAT stove at a LOW PRICE!
- Each burner has 10 cotton wicks that can be raised or lowered to control the heat output.
- Approx 7,000 btus per burner
- Tank holds more than one Gallon of fuel. Runs about 24 hours (one burner) on one tank of fuel.
- Uses inexpensive cotton wicks (One "wickset" is composed of 10 cotton wicks that are arranged in a circle to form the burner. All 10 wicks burn at the same time. One replacement wickset includes all ten cotton wicks.)
- The Butterfly Oven works perfectly on this stove because the bottom of the oven is designed to fit over the steel burner frame to stabilize the oven.
- Stove comes with two wicksets (one for each burner) - extra wicksets available at very competitive prices.
- This stove requires assembly.
Assembly: The number of parts is small, so assembly is very straightforward. It does take a bit of muscle to attach the sides to the base, in order to line up the holes for the metal screws. Once assembled, the stove is quite steady.