The circular wick stove, also called a Sockwick, is a high quality stove that utilizes a circular woven cotton wick like those used in kerosene heaters. It produces 8,700 BTUs and has an adjustable flame.
- Top of the line kerosene stove
- Completely Assembled
- Heat output is adjustable by raising/lowering wick
- Maximum heat output approx 8,700 btu
- Removable spill tray to catch food spills
- Tank holds 3.2 quarts of kerosene. Uses about 8 ounces of fuel/hour on High.
- Burns almost 13 hours on a full tank
- Very sturdy stove
Current Reviews: 1