- This is the stove used in restaurants in third-world countries.
- Superior strength and durability.
- Comes fully assembled
- Dimensions: 13 3/4" square and 12 1/4" tall. The cooking grate on the top adds another 1.5"
- Holds 3.1 liters of fuel
- Burns up to 6.2 hours per tank
- Works well with the Butterfly Oven
- Multi-Wick stoves have multiple cotton wicks, arranged in a circle, that can be raised or lowered to control the heat output. More wicks = more heat.
- Stove comes with one wickset - extra wicksets available at very competitive prices
This stove is shaped a lot like the 16-wick #2487 stove, but it is physically larger, has a much larger 22-wick burner, and produces 40% more heat. Like the #2487, it has the steel grate design that fits up inside the #2421 Butterfly oven to firmly hold the oven in place. Because it is all aluminum, it is about 3 pounds lighter than the other 22-wick stove (the #2698). For heavy canning, choose the #2698 stove due to the round steel grate. For heavy baking, choose the A822.
Don't expect a highly polished aluminum, as one might find with products manufactured in the US. This stove will have a dull finish, like in the picture, and may have tiny scratches.